Sunday, May 4, 2014

Finally another Post!


What a hectic first few months of the year!  Sorry for the delay.  I'll do a series of postings, starting with this one, to catch up.  Except it's already almost 10:30 p.m. and I'll probably only get this one done tonight.  My company was split up, with GE buying two of its three product lines.  I stayed with Thermo Fisher Scientific, but have changed roles.  This has entailed somewhat more travel.  I've been to Dallas, North Carolina, San Diego, and Amsterdam thus far this year.  Meanwhile, my father passed away, and we have decided to move in with my mother to help each other out.  The latter has entailed working on projects related to mom's house as well as getting ours ready to sell.  Anyway, here are some shots from the rest of January (and it's now early May).
 
 Here's Gayle at a Primary girls activity, along with one of the Flores twins.  Thie girls enjoyed sledding, tubing, etc. that day.
 Eric Eliason let me borrow his snow-bike for a ride up Providence Canyon one Saturday.  It was quite fun (and a good workout).
 A photo of Gayle during winter.  Note her long hair.  On her next hair salon visit she got it cut short.
 We never posted shots Alicia had take of the little granddaughters last fall, so I'm including a few here.  Avril and McKel are growing up so fast.
 What a doll.
 And what a wonderful big sister.
 Bret, the big step-brother, is a great kid.
 This was such a cute shot we had to include it too.
 And here's a nice pic of Brit, the cousin.
 Gayle made some great stew and corn bread I had to show.
Here are Bret, Mike, and Alicia spending quality time together!

No comments: