Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Truly Amazing

First of all, you must forgive me for hacking in to my parents' blogger account.  It is for a good cause though, promise.  I want to give credit much deserved and show some love for my AMAZING mother.  (This is Alicia by the way)

Secondly, everyone needs to wish my mama a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!  It is actually tomorrow (March 2nd).

Gayle is a truly amazing mother of three:
 

...and Grandma of three beautiful girls:
Brittney
Avril
and McKel

 She is also an amazing wife:
 

a chef:
 

an artist:
 
 
 

a hair model:
 
 
 
 
 
 

a cheerleader:

a seamstress:

a landscape designer:
 
 

a sister:
 

a hot babe:
 


 

a friend:
 
 

and just plain goofy:
 
 
 
 
 

HAPPY 62nd BIRTHDAY MOM!  (You totally don't look 62).  We love you!!!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Gayle! Hope you have a great one! That was a sweet post, Alicia.

deerhollow said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!! Loved that post Alicia! Your mom is a remakrable lady and I think the world of her. And those hair shots....most awesome!!