Sunday, August 22, 2010

Home Again and Local Events

Criag Mortensen and I had a couple of gigs. We first performed for the Logan 8th Ward High Priests (neighborhood) dinner at the River Hollow Park across the walking bridge.

Craig and I. The matching shirts were completely unplanned (no joke).

Terry Jones and Brent Windley flipping burgers for the cook-out.

Ralph Stephenson mixing some of his famous home-made root beer. It was great!

The following Monday (Gayle's and my anniversary) I joined Craig and his brother Chris and we performed at the Providence Concert in the Park event.

Brent and Margaret and Brent's mom, with Alicia, enjoying (I hope) the music. Robert, my brother, was also in the crowd.

Wednesday evening we were honored to have Garland and his family over for dinner, along with Jared, Alicia, Jesse, and Avril. Here are Tiara, Whitney, Miles (in front), Garland, and Ugeana Grant. Ugeana is still recovering from a very serious auto accident earlier this summer but is doing remarkably well.

No comments: