Sunday, May 3, 2009

Miscellaneous

Today Jesse, Alicia, Jared, and the great-grandparents (Joyce and L. Spencer) attended our ward to see Avril blessed. Later Gayle, Spencer (K.), and Joyce all bore testimonies. We didn't get any shots of Avril all decked out, but later maybe we'll dress her up and shoot a photo to post.

Alicia's putting together a photo history and wanted one to show me reading, since I like to (but don't do it often). Here I am, posing with a collection of Faulkner's writings (which I have not read yet). Note my St. George Marathon shirt, which is now 11 years old ('98 marathon).

Steve, Susan, Joni, and Drake visited in late April and I forgot to post a few shots from that evening. We had dinner at the folks' house. Here are Steve and Susan.

Jared also joined in the dinner.

Here's Joni helping in the kitchen.

And of course we can't forget Drake. By the way, that kid's table thing must be many decades old and sure has served the family well.

No comments: