Sunday, January 18, 2009

Birthday Dinner and HP Group Dinner

We had a great stake conference over last weekend. On Monday, the 12th, the family (mom, dad, Jared, and Jesse, along with Gayle and me) made it to the Golden Corral for my birthday dinner.

The gang ready to go in and eat. Jesse took this shot.

Jesse and me. Note my heaping plate of salad!

On Wednesday (14th) our High Priests Group held a dinner social at the Iron Gate Grill. We had a great turn out. Craig and I provided the entertainment. The sound set-up worked well and we had a fun time singing oldies. Folks seemed to enjoy it. We even did three numbers we had not performed for the ward before: Scarborough Fair, Feeling Groovy, and Teach Your Children. At the end they had us do an encore of two more numbers.

Deja Vu all over again. (Deja Vu is our band name.)

No comments: